It is often said that having a facelift works to “ turn back the clock,” helping you look like a younger version of yours.
Every day before going to work, every woman has to sit in front of the dressing table, look at herself and meditate on how to make up better, how to cover the pain of the moment, step on the young face. -It's hard to admit that there's almost no beauty product that can absolutely remove wrinkles, age spots, and sagging from aging.
As the aging process goes into the more advanced stages, non-surgical methods of facial rejuvenation become increasingly ineffective. Facelift at Emcas is a cosmetic surgery procedure to remove excess skin, stretch the sagging region of the skin, lose wrinkles and place structures like corners of the lips, cheeks, nasolabial folds, corners of the eyes, arches in position when young. This is also an ideal option in the event that other non-surgical interventions fail to correct facial defects due to aging. The procedure makes your face appear new and young, and looks like you were back in time 10-15 years.
Why would you like Emcas to perform a face lift surgery?
- Safe, uncomplicated.
- Painless: with exclusive technology, you will obtain anesthesia and the separation process for the EMCAS Hospital on your own, you will not experience any pain during facelift surgery.
- Long-lasting results: with a surgical lifting procedure, the skin can be rejuvenated for 10-20 years without getting flustered again.
- For EMCAS hospital technology: this is a unique feature of the EMCAS hospital-a super rejuvenating skin effect.
- Removal of excess fat: varies from the approaches used elsewhere. At EMCAS Hospital, remove extra fat to help the skin not digest, and make the face slimmer.
- Building a sustainable system under the skin: using the SMAS layer stitching method and tightening the support system under the skin to help stabilize the skin.
- Get rid of wrinkles and excess skin: both wrinkles and excess skin are processed and the face is young and new.
WHY CHOOSE EMCAS
We perform thousands of procedures every year. Our trained facial plastic surgeons will bring talented artistry and refined skill to cosmetic surgery for your facial skin.
With the support of Morpheus 3D scanner and VECTRA IMAGING SYSTEM, treatments can be done with more precision, less time, and with remarkable results.
The American advanced technology – VECTRA 3D IMAGING SYSTEM will:
+ Capture face images in ultra-high resolution 3D
+ Automated measure, help you understand your current condition
+ Help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be.
Experienced, caring support: We are chosen by thousands of patients to provide them with the best care, from their consultation to surgery and throughout their entire aftercare. Our medical team and administration staffs at EMCAS are here to support you in every step of your journey.
We understand that your decision to go ahead with our high quality cosmetic or weight loss surgery shouldn’t be restricted by cost. That’s why we’ve made it easy to estimate the cost of your treatment during consultation and spread the cost with flexible payment options to suit you.
Up to 80% of patients at EMCAS have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery after consultation and can share their experiences with you.
Who needs Emcas to perform facelift surgery?
- Applies to women and men from the middle ages onwards.
- People with extreme ageing facial skin: flabby skin, wrinkles, sagging. People with multiple wrinkles in the neck, chin.
- Get rid of wrinkles and excess skin: all wrinkles and excess skin are cases that have had surgical facial stretching but have not been successful or have been done with many other facial stretching methods but are not effective.
* If you looking to tighten jowls or sagging skin, you may consider a browlift or mid-facelift, which uses smaller incisions
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Facelift:
Q: How do I know if I need a mid facelift or a facelift?
A: Many factors, including age, genetics, previous sun exposure, abuse of nicotine, skin type and elasticity of the skin, all play a role in deciding what the best direction to go will be to get a mid facelift. A consultation with our board-certified facial plastic surgeon is the best way to know for sure. Don't be afraid of asking questions!
Q: Will I Be in Pain?
A: Most of our customer share with us the recovery is far less painful than they expected. Some discomfort, swelling is to be expected and can be well controlled. You will have prescription pain medication after the procedure to help you stay comfortable through the first stages of healing. A return to normal light activity is possible as soon as you feel ready, usually within a day or two.
Q: Will my results look natural?
A: Customer will have the accurate diagnosis and results afterwards through VECTRA XT 3D imaging system. Our surgeons will offer suggestions to achieve balanced proportions not only on the face, but throughout the body. These images will help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be. All details of the midface lift procedure will be explained and any questions or concerns that you may have will be addressed. Viewing and discussing these simulated photos with our doctors will help guide them in performing your surgery to your specifications so that you are sure to love the end result!
PREPARE FOR YOUR SURGERY
- Strictly NO food and drink including water for 6-8 hours before surgery. Having food or drink in your system could cause complications from the anesthesia,
- Stop smoking before your procedure for a few weeks to avoid nicotine-related risks,
- Do not take medications that could increase bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and aspirin. Avoid supplements that have similar effects, like vitamin E and fish oil,
- You must be cleared for surgery by appropriate pre-surgery screening (blood test, EKG, X-ray, ultrasound etc.) in accordance with your surgeon's instructions and our Patient Safety requirements,
- Choose clothes that will be comfortable (loose-fitting clothes and slip-on shoes). You shouldn't wear contact lenses, accessories like jewelry, watches, wigs or hairpins. Do not apply any products to your skin or hair the morning of surgery.
How facelift surgery is performed at EMCAS?
Step 1: Analysis and discussion
- Discuss about your goals for the surgery (e.g., to tighten sagging skin or jowls, rejuvenated appearance).
- You will be photographed on Morpheus 3D using Korean technology, and you can easily imagine the face before and after face surgery.
Step 2: Check your health and sign the application
You should be prepared to discuss
- Your medical conditions, including drug allergies and any previous relevant treatments.
- General health, particularly any pre-existing conditions or risk factors for the procedure.
Step 3: Surgery
- The patient will be given anesthesia to ensure no pain during surgery.
- Facelift surgery can take 1,5 to 3 hours. In the normal skin creases, the incision starts at the temples in the hairline and goes down, tracing across the ear and terminating in the lower scalp. To enhance the look of the patient's neck, an incision is often made under the chin.
- Liposuction (fat removal) can also be performed
CARING & ROUNTINE CHECKUPS AFTER FACELIFT
You should follow the pain control regimen recommended by our surgeon in the first days following the operation and relax with your head lifted. It is appropriate to minimize the use of makeup and direct sun exposure. By administering ice patches to the ears, swelling and discomfort may be managed.
You will have numerous follow-up visits in the months following surgery, including a move from bandages to a facial sling, stitch removal and overall progress monitoring.