WHAT IS FRACTORA RF?
Fractora skin treatment is a treatment for resurfacing and fractional rejuvenation. It eliminates wrinkles in order to slow the signs of ageing and preserve the youthful look of the skin. Fractora helps you to look and feel more youthful.
HOW FRACTORA RF WORKS?
Fractora RF provides radiofrequency energy through microneedling (it creates micro injuries in the dermis - the lower layer of the skin - with tiny needles) below the surface of the skin. RF microneedling stimulates the normal healing reaction of the skin, restructuring the new collagen, encouraging further development, and increasing the cell turnover rate. With finer skin texture and a more uniform skin tone, the effect is tighter, firmer skin. By shrinking the skin's oil glands, it also helps minimize acne.
Since skin-tightening and resurfacing therapy typically promotes healthier new skin and a youthful look, many skin conditions like fine lines, wrinkles, slight laxity of the skin, sun damage, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and even active acne, may be successfully handled.
Fractora RF can treat any part of the body, but it is most widely used on the face and neck. It is also suitable for all skin colors and colors, since, unlike lasers that target the surface layers, it targets the deeper layers of the skin. There's less chance of complications with pigmentation and less downtime than most options for skin resurfacing.
- Tighten & rejuvenate: plumps, enhances and tightens the skin, reducing the presence of lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce scarring and stretch marks - The skin grows healthier, firmer and stronger when new collagen is produced, resulting in a more uniform skin texture and noticeable scar reduction.
- Minimize open pores-Pore size has been dramatically and visibly increased over 2-5 treatments
AFTERCARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Some mild reddening of the skin and some possible slight swelling can occur. You might also have some micro-lesions, light track marks, scabbing, peeling, or even oozing for up to 48 hours, but there’s little to no downtime beyond that;
- Once the swelling has gone down, you will be able to see the change in skin firmness, but more noticeable results will become apparent several weeks later, after the body has had time to produce new collagen. You may start seeing decoloration and acne scarring fading, as well as minimizing some of the effects on your skin of ageing;
- It is advised to wait until the following day before applying any other make-up or product
- You should maintain a good skincare routine and moisturize the treatment area. It’s important to avoid direct sun exposure, then you must use a broad-spectrum sunblock with an SPF of 30 or above on a daily basis.