Slim and perfect legs are powerful weapons to make people especially women confident in wearing body clothes, short pants, skirts and bikini.
However, it is claimed that thigh is the body part that hard to remove fat. Unfortunately, unless people use appropriate method, they will build up the thigh muscles.
Thigh liposuction can effectively remove excess fat, giving the legs and hips a more proportioned contour.
EMCAS applies the 3 most advanced technologies:
Firstly, EMCAS is the first hospital to use VECTRA XT 3D imaging system for thigh liposuction. Through this technology, customer will receive before & after thigh liposuction pictures.
Secondly, BODY TITE – the safest liposuction technology that certified by ISO, FDA CE and American Healthcare. Today, many cosmetic surgery hospitals successfully apply this technology in performing liposuction.
Finally, BELLELVUE technology which has high frequency will breaks down firm adipose tissues. With the 3 leading technologies above, we guarantee that the thigh skin after liposuction will be smooth and similar to the other skin areas. There are no any skin wrinkles, skin spots.
WHY CHOOSE EMCAS
We perform thousands of procedures every year. The surgeons at EMCAS are proud to have helped our patients realize their ideal body image through the targeted removal of fat using liposuction.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures which can enhance the way you look. Some of our most popular cosmetic procedures include breast enlargement/ augmentation, buttock enlargement, liposuction, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty surgery or face lift.
Highly experienced surgeons: Cosmetic or plastic surgery is one that you will live with for the rest of your life. The two most important factors of successful plastic surgery are selecting the right hospital and the right surgeon, who is held to the highest standards of education, training, safety and ethics.
State-of-the-art facilities: They include hospitals, operating room, outpatient care centers and specialized care centers in the privacy and sterility.
The American advanced technology – VECTRA 3D IMAGING SYSTEM will:
+ Capture body images in ultra-high resolution 3D
+ Automated measure, help you understand your current condition
+ Help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be.
Experienced, caring support: We are chosen by thousands of patients to provide them with the best care, from their consultation to surgery and throughout their entire aftercare. Our medical team and administration staffs at EMCAS are here to support you in every step of your journey.
We understand that your decision to go ahead with our high quality cosmetic or weight loss surgery shouldn’t be restricted by cost. That’s why we’ve made it easy to estimate the cost of your treatment during consultation and spread the cost with flexible payment options to suit you.
Up to 80% of patients at EMCAS have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery after consultation and can share their experiences with you.
If you choose EMCAS to have plastic surgery overseas, liposuction is a procedure which only requires 3 days stay in Ho Chi Minh city.
Who should have thigh liposuction surgery?
People who are above 18 have good health and these needs:
- Desire to have slim perfect legs to wear body clothes.
- Improve the last unsuccessful liposuction.
- Discuss with your surgeon what your hope to achieve, what may or may not be possible given your existing body anatomy, body type and skin elasticity,
- Working with VECTRA XT 3D imaging system to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be,
- Comprehensive discussion regarding risks and complications,
- Previous medical history, underlying medical conditions, a complete list of all medications you are taking, birth control, allergies etc. will also be recorded.
PREPARE FOR YOUR SURGERY
- Strictly NO food and drink including water for 6-8 hours before surgery. Having food or drink in your system could cause complications from the anesthesia,
- Stop smoking before your procedure for a few weeks to avoid nicotine-related risks,
- Do not take medications that could increase bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and aspirin. Avoid supplements that have similar effects, like vitamin E and fish oil,
- You must be cleared for surgery by appropriate pre-surgery screening (blood test, EKG, X-ray, ultrasound etc.) in accordance with your surgeon's instructions and our Patient Safety requirements,
- Choose clothes that will be comfortable (loose-fitting clothes and slip-on shoes). You shouldn't wear contact lenses, accessories like jewelry, watches, wigs or hairpins. Do not apply any products to your skin or hair the morning of surgery,
- Line up a family member or friend to drive you home after your procedure or post-operative care since you will be receiving anesthesia
1. Before liposucting, consulting and checking with VECTRA 3D and MORPHEUS machines. EMCAS doctors will find out customer wishes.
Customer will see areas and the amount of fat that need to be removed by 3D VECTRA machine. Then, the doctors will use MORPHEUS machine to give customers result after liposucting. This step takes about 40- 60 minutes
2. Testing and health checking.
3. Preanesthetic assessment.
4. Performing thigh/ legs liposuction.
CARING & ROUNTINE CHECKUPS AFTER LIPOSUCTION
Right after the procedure: You will have caring services: checking up, giving medicines, bandage changing, advising, supporting frequently through hotline by EMCAS's customer service staffs. You must stay at hospital in the first 1-2 hours and have bandage changing. For large-volume liposuction or if you are on general anesthesia, it is strictly advisable for an overnight stay at the hospital for monitoring with someone to take care of you. If you are on local anesthesia, then you can go home and rest. However, you are not allowed to drive by yourself.
You can see the after effects of liposuction: swelling, bruises and numbness in the operated area. Most of your discomfort will be well-controlled by the prescribed medication.
You should wear compression garments from now, continuously for two to four weeks. This will allow your body to conform to its new shape and also reduce swelling.
1 weeks after surgery, non-dissolvable sutures need to be removed in this time
2-5 weeks after surgery, pain should have fully subsided and the results of your procedure should start to become noticeable.
6 weeks after surgery, swelling and bruising have resolved by this time
18-24 weeks after surgery, you should wear LEONISA shapewear in order to prevent the skin from being gathered to one area
Direct routine checkups in every one/ three/ 6 months and annually at hospital.
To maintain the new shape, make a choice for a balanced diet that includes lean meat, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy. Also, you should do exercise regularly to maintain the result.