1. Water: approximately 60 - 75% of body weight, easily be escaped by heat, cold and through heat-balanced drainage of pores. This is easy to be "exploited" by beauty technologies under the name of: grease dispenser, heating pad, cool sculpting technology etc.
2. Adipose tissue has three functions:
- To balance energy and regulate body temperature. This adipose tissue layer is mainly below the skin cells.
- Cover the cells, tissues and organs in the body. They mainly distribute on the surface of organs like liver, intestine, spleen, kidney ... This adipose layer is approximately 70% of body fat.
- Attractive pose of women’s hip, waist and especially in breast. This fat layer is located below the skin layer and on the surface of the muscle layer.
It is therefore important to differentiate between weight loss and removal of the subcutaneous fat layer. Obviously, liposuction only eliminates the visceral adipose layer, if it is removed, it only holds a part of 30% of total body fat.
3. Muscle tissue: Since it is controlled by the gene, there is no difference in the number of muscles and the number of muscle fibers in each muscle. Muscle mass can increase with exercise or decrease with less exercise.
Weight loss is considered a medical issue if at least 10% of body weight is lost within six months or % of body weight is lost within one month.
Weight loss happens unintentionally: pathological or induced by deliberate attempt to boost overweight or obesity. Unintentional weight loss is a loss of body fat, dehydration, muscle atrophy, or even a combination of these pieces.
Rapid weight loss can lead to vitamin deficiency and physical inactivity. We also need to eradicate the issue of "anorexia" with medications because they can destroy the cells of the pancreas, brain and digestive enzymes, resulting in severe disease risks. France had forbidden models from losing weight to less than 36 kg and prohibited anyone from losing such a risky weight.
Emcas Plastic surgery Hospital uses an intentional weight loss diet with enough calories for body recovery activities and decreases appetite for people who are overweight. We therefore ensure that there is no muscle atrophy and that the activity level remains complete day by day. This condition is maintained on a four-week, seven-week schedule every day and is expected not to collapse into starvation or depression.
Why do you need to apply Nutrition for weight loss at EMCAS?
1. Method from the United States combined with Oriental Cuisine by French chefs.
2. Approved by the Ministry of Health of Vietnam
3. A special method which does not focus on fasting
4. Results obtained depending on the position of each person.
5. Does not have a constant appetite
6. Easy to implement, simple, highly effective according to EMCAS Hospital's weight loss regimen