VISIA SKIN ANALYSIS - Redefining skin care vision
VISIA is an in-depth analysis of your individual facial characteristics. It lets you see the advantages of skin care services designed for your unique complexion. VISIA scans measure the pigmentation of the skin, pore size, and porphyrin (evidence of bacteria lodged in pores). UV spots, sun damage, texture and wrinkles are also scanned.
For the recording and measurement of surface and subsurface skin temperatures, IntelliFlash®, cross-polarized and UV illumination are used. For sun damage measurement and analysis, UV photography offers the most comprehensive data collection possible, including UV fluorescence imaging to expose porphyrins. Canfield's RBX® Technology divides Red and Brown skin components' distinct color signatures for unequaled visualization of environments that result in color concentration, such as spider veins, hyperpigmentation, inflammation and other conditions.
VISIA highlights eight areas of your complexion to determine where your beauty regimen might need extra help
- 3D VIEWER: Visualize the skin's surface in three dimensions from any angle, rendered in natural skin tone, color relief, or gray scale;
- Recommendations from VISIA's built-in library of skin care products and treatments: Our expert will guide you more successfully with rejuvenation and skin care treatments with straightforward recommendations combined with the visual effects of VISIA Skin Analysis;
- ViewMyConsult: Using a secure, password-protected web portal, you can view your photos, treatment recommendations, and treatment progress at home.
- Your skin face only takes a few minutes to capture and analyze: check, automatically detect your skin type, look at its strengths and weaknesses;
- Visualize the skin's surface in three dimensions from any angle, rendered in natural skin tone, color relief, or gray scale;
- Target a selected area of the image for maximum impact. Zoom within, expand or shrink the loupe using a mouse or touchscreen;
- Aging simulation: Simulate the aging process to show you older or younger by 5-7 years for spots, wrinkles or both, and how you might appear from ages 18-80 years old;
- Develop a more targeted treatment program for your specific needs, while also tracking your progress and treatment outcomes over time.
You will be seated by our professional in front of the VISIA system and the process of scanning your face will begin. VISIA gives us a perfect impression of the skin by taking left, right, and frontal facial views. On the computer screen, you will be able to view your scans. The baseline for your treatment success would be the first analysis. You will be able to access your own before - after pictures and see for yourself how your skin treatment treatment is helping you.
Then, our specialists are able to fully customize any in-house procedures or skincare products to your skin with VISIA skin analysis, which ensures that we will work together to improve the restoration and correction of skin wellbeing.