Diet and exercise have let you down in reaching a slimmer body shape goal? Don't worry, you are not alone!
Requests for back and hip liposuction are common as many people, particularly women, feel uncomfortable about exposing fatty tissue in the upper/lower back and hip area. Back and hip liposuction creates a thinner back, narrow waist and creates a rounder buttock with or without fat grafting to the buttock region.
For female, the benefits can be an hour glass figure, as well as the appearance of having had a butt lift. For male, removing fat in the back results in a tapered V shape of all the way down to their belt line, which makes them look much more fit and toned.
WHY CHOOSE EMCAS
We perform thousands of procedures every year. The surgeons at EMCAS are proud to have helped our patients realize their ideal body image through the targeted removal of fat using liposuction.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures which can enhance the way you look. Some of our most popular cosmetic procedures include breast enlargement/ augmentation, buttock enlargement, liposuction, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty surgery or face lift.
Highly experienced surgeons: Cosmetic or plastic surgery is one that you will live with for the rest of your life. The two most important factors of successful plastic surgery are selecting the right hospital and the right surgeon, who is held to the highest standards of education, training, safety and ethics.
State-of-the-art facilities: They include hospitals, operating room, outpatient care centers and specialized care centers in the privacy and sterility.
The American advanced technology – VECTRA 3D IMAGING SYSTEM will:
+ Capture body images in ultra-high resolution 3D
+ Automated measure, help you understand your current condition
+ Help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be.
Experienced, caring support: We are chosen by thousands of patients to provide them with the best care, from their consultation to surgery and throughout their entire aftercare. Our medical team and administration staffs at EMCAS are here to support you in every step of your journey.
We understand that your decision to go ahead with our high quality cosmetic or weight loss surgery shouldn’t be restricted by cost. That’s why we’ve made it easy to estimate the cost of your treatment during consultation and spread the cost with flexible payment options to suit you.
Up to 80% of patients at EMCAS have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery after consultation and can share their experiences with you.
If you choose EMCAS to have plastic surgery overseas, liposuction is a procedure which only requires 3 days stay in Ho Chi Minh city.
WHO SHOULD CHOOSE TO HAVE BACK AND HIP LIPOSUCTION?
A candidate for back and hip liposuction:
- Everyone - a woman or even a man - who is above 18 years old, has good health and desires to have a fit body,
- Wants to remove back fat around the bra strap area, back of the neck, hip area etc.,
- Feels uncomfortable with her/his "buffalo hump" or "love handles",
- Has healthy skin with good elasticity. For patients who has problem with that we may offer excess of skin removal.
* Please note that if you are planning to lose a significant amount of weight, or even gain weight (due to pregnancy, for example), now is not the time to undergo liposuction. Also, liposuction is not a weight loss tool. If you are extremely overweight or obese, you should lose weight before considering liposuction.
TYPES OF LIPOSUCTION AT EMCAS
In this procedure, you need only a local anesthetic. The area that is being treated is injected with mixture of sterile salt water. The injected fluid contains an adequate amount of anesthetic, so additional anesthesia may not be necessary. Small incisions are made in the skin, and then a small cannula (a small tube) is used to suction out the fats and fluids. Tumescent procedure results in is less bruising and blood loss.
2. Ultrasound-assisted liposuction
This procedure uses ultrasonic vibrations to turn fat cells into liquid, eliminates persistent excess fat deposits in the body, especially upper abdomen.
3. Laser-assisted liposuction
Using laser energy to liquefy fat cells, this procedure then extracts melted fat cells using a cannula.
4. RF (radiofrequency-assisted) liposuction by BodyTite
Radiofrequency-assisted liposuction by BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure which uses thermal energy to remove fat, tighten loose skin and firm tissue. It can be performed alone or paired with liposuction.
* Note: Different liposuction techniques may be employed, depending on your needs and the surgeon’s area of expertise. Non-invasive procedures may be effective, but generally provide less dramatic results.
- Discuss with your surgeon what your hope to achieve, what may or may not be possible given your existing anatomy, body type and skin elasticity,
- Working with VECTRA XT 3D imaging system to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be,
- Comprehensive discussion regarding risks and complications,
- Previous medical history, underlying medical conditions, a complete list of all medications you are taking, birth control, allergies etc. will also be recorded.
PREPARE FOR YOUR SURGERY
- Strictly NO food and drink including water for 6-8 hours before surgery. Having food or drink in your system could cause complications from the anesthesia,
- Stop smoking before your procedure for a few weeks to avoid nicotine-related risks,
- Do not take medications that could increase bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and aspirin. Avoid supplements that have similar effects, like vitamin E and fish oil,
- You must be cleared for surgery by appropriate pre-surgery screening (blood test, EKG, X-ray, ultrasound etc.) in accordance with your surgeon's instructions and our Patient Safety requirements,
- Choose clothes that will be comfortable (loose-fitting clothes and slip-on shoes). You shouldn't wear contact lenses, accessories like jewelry, watches, wigs or hairpins. Do not apply any products to your skin or hair the morning of surgery,
- Line up a family member or friend to drive you home after your procedure or post-operative care since you will be receiving anesthesia.
EMCAS LIPOSUCTION PROCEDURE:
1. Customer will see areas and the amount of fat that need to be removed by 3D VECTRA machine. Then, the doctors will use MORPHEUS machine to give customers result after liposucting. This step takes about 40- 60 minutes
2. Testing and health checking, preanesthetic assessment
4. Performing arms liposuction:
Liposuction can be performed under local anesthesia which numbs only the affected areas, regional anesthesia or pre-anesthesia for more extensive procedures. The surgeon will make tiny incisions and through it, a narrow tube/ cannula, is inserted and used to vacuum the layer of fat that lies deep beneath the skin, break them up and suctioning them out. Once the desired body shape has been achieved, the tiny incisions are closed.
Our surgeons may perform lift procedure which removes excess skin after fat reduction. Removed fat can re-use for fat grafting and other treatment: anti-aging, stem cell method...
CARING & ROUNTINE CHECKUPS AFTER BRA BULGE/ ARMPIT LIPOSUCTION
Right after the procedure: You will have caring services: checking up, giving medicines, bandage changing, advising, supporting frequently through hotline by EMCAS's customer service staffs. You must stay at hospital in the first 1-2 hours and have bandage changing. For large-volume liposuction or if you are on general anesthesia, it is strictly advisable for an overnight stay at the hospital for monitoring with someone to take care of you. If you are on local anesthesia, then you can go home and rest. However, you are not allowed to drive by yourself.
You can see the after effects of liposuction: swelling, bruises and numbness in the operated area. Most of your discomfort will be well-controlled by the prescribed medication.
You should wear compression garments from now, continuously for two to four weeks. This will allow your body to conform to its new shape and also reduce swelling.
1 weeks after surgery, non-dissolvable sutures need to be removed in this time
2-5 weeks after surgery, pain should have fully subsided and the results of your procedure should start to become noticeable.
6 weeks after surgery, swelling and bruising have resolved by this time
18-24 weeks after surgery, you should wear LEONISA shapewear in order to prevent the skin from being gathered to one area
Direct routine checkups in every one/ three/ 6 months and annually at hospital.
To maintain the new shape, make a choice for a balanced diet that includes lean meat, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy. Also, you should do exercise regularly to maintain the result.