Do you have areas of stubborn fat that won’t disappear from your face even when you eat healthily and exercise? Do you want to maintaining the freshness and the beauty of your face?
It is not easy to lose weight in your face, because regular exercises are quite ineffective as far as the fat on the face is concerned. Facial liposuction is a procedure done to remove unnecessary fat deposition from face, similar to liposuction on other areas of the body.
Facial liposuction at EMCAS combines liposuction and BODYTITE – the safest technology to create a slimmer arm line, eliminates fat tissue and loose skin. This procedure is approved by FDA: pain-free, less invasive and effective. You will not experience soreness, bruising, and swelling as the treatment is typically gentle with minimal discomfort, both during and after treatment.
WHY CHOOSE EMCAS
We perform thousands of procedures every year. The surgeons at EMCAS are proud to have helped our patients realize their ideal body image through the targeted removal of fat using liposuction.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures which can enhance the way you look. Some of our most popular cosmetic procedures include breast enlargement/ augmentation, buttock enlargement, liposuction, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty surgery or face lift.
Highly experienced surgeons: Cosmetic or plastic surgery is one that you will live with for the rest of your life. The two most important factors of successful plastic surgery are selecting the right hospital and the right surgeon, who is held to the highest standards of education, training, safety and ethics.
State-of-the-art facilities: They include hospitals, operating room, outpatient care centers and specialized care centers in the privacy and sterility.
The American advanced technology – VECTRA 3D IMAGING SYSTEM will:
+ Capture body images in ultra-high resolution 3D
+ Automated measure, help you understand your current condition
+ Help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be.
Experienced, caring support: We are chosen by thousands of patients to provide them with the best care, from their consultation to surgery and throughout their entire aftercare. Our medical team and administration staffs at EMCAS are here to support you in every step of your journey.
We understand that your decision to go ahead with our high quality cosmetic or weight loss surgery shouldn’t be restricted by cost. That’s why we’ve made it easy to estimate the cost of your treatment during consultation and spread the cost with flexible payment options to suit you.
Up to 80% of patients at EMCAS have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery after consultation and can share their experiences with you.
If you choose EMCAS to have plastic surgery overseas, liposuction is a procedure which only requires 3 days stay in Ho Chi Minh city.
WHO SHOULD CHOOSE TO HAVE FACIAL LIPOSUCTION?
- Both men and women who are unhappy with the face appearance of your face
- Worries about his/her facial fat deposits
- Wants to gain a more defined, more youthful face contour as well as a slimmer lower face
* Note: Facial liposuction can be performed on its own or with other facial rejuvenation procedures such as a facelift to remove excess skin, filler injections, botox...
- Discuss with your surgeon what your hope to achieve, what may or may not be possible given your existing facial anatomy, body type and skin elasticity,
- Working with VECTRA XT 3D imaging system to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be and which facial areas will be treated with liposuction,
- Comprehensive discussion regarding risks and complications,
- Previous medical history, underlying medical conditions, a complete list of all medications you are taking, birth control, allergies etc. will also be recorded.
PREPARE FOR YOUR SURGERY
- Strictly NO food and drink including water for 6-8 hours before surgery. Having food or drink in your system could cause complications from the anesthesia,
- Stop smoking before your procedure for a few weeks to avoid nicotine-related risks,
- Do not take medications that could increase bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and aspirin. Avoid supplements that have similar effects, like vitamin E and fish oil,
- You must be cleared for surgery by appropriate pre-surgery screening (blood test, EKG, X-ray, ultrasound etc.) in accordance with your surgeon's instructions and our Patient Safety requirements,
- Choose clothes that will be comfortable (loose-fitting clothes and slip-on shoes). You shouldn't wear contact lenses, accessories like jewelry, watches, wigs or hairpins. Do not apply any products to your skin or hair the morning of surgery.
EMCAS LIPOSUCTION PROCEDURE:
1. Customer will see areas and the amount of fat that need to be removed by 3D VECTRA machine. Then, the doctors will use MORPHEUS machine to give customers result after liposucting. This step takes about 40- 60 minutes
2. Testing and health checking, preanesthetic assessment
4. Performing face liposuction:
Face liposuction can be performed under local anesthesia which numbs only the affected areas or pre-anesthesia for more extensive procedures. At EMCAS, we use radiofrequency-assisted (RF) liposuction by BodyTite - a minimally invasive procedure which uses thermal energy to remove fat, tighten loose skin and firm tissue. This technique can emulsify the fat before remove them using a microcannula.
Our surgeons may perform lift procedure which removes excess skin after fat reduction. Removed fat can re-use for fat grafting and other treatment: anti-aging, stem cell method...
CARING & ROUNTINE CHECKUPS AFTER FACE LIPOSUCTION
Right after the procedure: You will have caring services: checking up, giving medicines, bandage changing, advising, supporting frequently through hotline by EMCAS's customer service staffs. You must stay at hospital in the first 1-2 hours and have bandage changing, then you can go home and rest.
You can see the after effects of liposuction: swelling, bruises and numbness in the operated area. Most of your discomfort will be well-controlled by the prescribed medication.
You should wear LEONISA face compression garments from now, continuously for two to four weeks. This will allow your face to conform to its new shape and also reduce swelling.
1 weeks after surgery, non-dissolvable sutures need to be removed in this time
Direct routine checkups in every one/ three/ 6 months and annually at hospital.
It may take close to six months for the patient to completely feel the difference. To maintain the new shape, make a choice for a balanced diet that includes lean meat, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy.