WHAT IS FAT TRANSFER BUTTOCK ENLARGEMENT
Many women remain unhappy with a “flat” buttocks that lacks shape, even that they have a healthy lifestyle or do exercises regularly. They want to have a natural hourglass look!
Just like breast fat grafting, fat transfer buttock enlargement is a natural buttock augmentation. This technique reduce fat pockets on your abdomen, thighs, or flanks then move them to the buttocks to achieve a fuller, rounder buttock contour. Without the need of implants, it uses fat from other areas of the body to enhance volume and shape.
- Natural hourglass look: Enhance the curves, fullness of your lower body while reducing fat on your stubborn areas such as hips, thighs or belly;
- Two steps are completed in a single surgical session to improve balance between your upper and lower body;
- The injectable process does not leave residual scarring on buttock;
- Clothing fit more attractively;
- More youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks.
WHY CHOOSE EMCAS
We perform thousands of procedures every year, helping patients to achieve the look they’ve always wanted. At EMCAS we work with Motiva and Arion, the world’s leading supplier of implants.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures which can enhance the way you look. Some of our most popular cosmetic procedures include breast enlargement/ augmentation, buttock enlargement, liposuction, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty surgery or face lift.
Highly experienced surgeons: Cosmetic or plastic surgery is one that you will live with for the rest of your life. The two most important factors of successful plastic surgery are selecting the right hospital and the right surgeon, who is held to the highest standards of education, training, safety and ethics.
State-of-the-art facilities: They include hospitals, operating room, outpatient care centers and specialized care centers in the privacy and sterility.
The American advanced technology – VECTRA 3D IMAGING SYSTEM will:
+ Measure the accurate current buttock sizes,
+ Identify whether the size is suitable with customer body or not,
+ Help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be.
Experienced, caring support: We are chosen by thousands of patients to provide them with the best care, from their consultation to surgery and throughout their entire aftercare. Our medical team and administration staffs at EMCAS are here to support you in every step of your journey.
We understand that your decision to go ahead with our high quality cosmetic or weight loss surgery shouldn’t be restricted by cost. That’s why we’ve made it easy to estimate the cost of your treatment during consultation and spread the cost with flexible payment options to suit you.
Up to 80% of patients at EMCAS have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery after consultation and can share their experiences with you.
WHO SHOULD CHOOSE TO HAVE FAT TRANSFER BUTTOCK ENLARGEMENT?
Fat grafting to the buttock might be the right option for you if you need a slight increase without having implants.
Consider to have buttock fat grafting if:
- You want a buttock augmentation without implants
- You have good skin tone in the hips and buttocks
- You have adequate fat stores in other areas to harvest for injection into the buttocks
- You are willing and able to avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for several weeks
This procedure does not address loose skin on the buttocks. If you are bothered by excess, sagging skin on the buttocks or thighs, thigh & buttock lift surgery may be a more suitable option.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Buttock fat grafting:
Q: Will I have any scar?
A: If scarring is your number one concern, then fat grafting buttock augmentation provides the least amount of scarring. The fat is injected into your buttocks through very tiny incisions. These tiny incisions leave tiny needle holes, virtually no scarring.
Q: Are the results of my fat transfer permanent?
A: In most cases, 50-70% transfered fat is retained long term in the treated area and will last just like normal fat. Unless you lose a substantial amount of weight or has liposuction on the treated area at a later time. In certain cases, however, repeating the procedure may be necessary to obtain the final desired results.
Q: Will my results look natural?
A: Customer will have the accurate diagnosis and results afterwards through VECTRA XT 3D imaging system. Our surgeons will offer suggestions to achieve balanced proportions not only on the buttocks, but throughout the body. Viewing and discussing these simulated photos with our doctors will help guide them in performing your surgery to your specifications so that you are sure to love the end result!
Q: Will augmentation/enlargement work for me if I have saggy buttocks?
A: It depends on how much your buttocks sag. If you have mild sagging buttocks, you can receive implants to enlarge your buttocks because they can fill up a loose skin envelope, making the buttocks look full again.
For more information about breast surgery, please schedule a consultation with our experienced surgeons
- Discuss with your surgeon what your hope to achieve, what may or may not be possible given your existing buttock anatomy, body type and skin elasticity,
- Working with VECTRA XT 3D imaging system to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be,
- Comprehensive discussion regarding risks and complications,
- Previous medical history, underlying medical conditions, a complete list of all medications you are taking, birth control, allergies etc. will also be recorded.
PREPARE FOR YOUR SURGERY
- Strictly NO food and drink including water for 6-8 hours before surgery. Having food or drink in your system could cause complications from the anesthesia,
- Stop smoking before your procedure for a few weeks to avoid nicotine-related risks,
- Do not take medications that could increase bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and aspirin. Avoid supplements that have similar effects, like vitamin E and fish oil,
- You must be cleared for surgery by appropriate pre-surgery screening (blood test, EKG, X-ray, ultrasound etc.) in accordance with your surgeon's instructions and our Patient Safety requirements,
- Choose clothes that will be comfortable (loose-fitting clothes and slip-on shoes). You shouldn't wear contact lenses, accessories like jewelry, watches, wigs or hairpins. Do not apply any products to your skin or hair the morning of surgery,
- Line up a family member or friend to drive you home after your procedure or post-operative care since you will be receiving anesthesia.
Buttock enlargement fat transfer is a multi-step procedure:
- Firstly, your surgeon will remove fat by creating tiny incisions in the treatment area to insert a narrow tube or cannula directly into the fat deposit and take the fat from your arms, stomach, thighs or buttocks.
- The removed fat cells are harvested, separated and purified, then be reinject it evenly across the buttocks to increase their size and ensure the fat will survive with positive outcomes.
- The result of the fat transfer buttock augmentation is moderate fullness and balance of the buttock and waist-line contours.
*every surgery is different, just as every patient is different.