Let's look as good from the back as you do from the front
BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION WITH IMPLANTS - BENEFITS
In recent years, a full and shapely buttock has increasingly become a sign of attractiveness. With buttock implant, a flat, asymmetrical or hanging butt can be contoured aesthetically and compensate for congenital or accidental characteristics. To help you add fullness and definition to this region of your body, buttock implants are a good choice. This procedure is helpful in achieving your desired buttocks appearance, even if you lack sufficient fat to transfer to the buttocks. You will definitely prefer a dramatic result or a result that lasts longer than dermal filler injections.
WHY CHOOSE EMCAS
We perform thousands of procedures every year, helping patients to achieve the look they’ve always wanted. At EMCAS we work with Motiva and Arion, the world’s leading supplier of implants.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures which can enhance the way you look. Some of our most popular cosmetic procedures include breast enlargement/ augmentation, buttock enlargement, liposuction, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty surgery or face lift.
Highly experienced surgeons: Cosmetic or plastic surgery is one that you will live with for the rest of your life. The two most important factors of successful plastic surgery are selecting the right hospital and the right surgeon, who is held to the highest standards of education, training, safety and ethics.
State-of-the-art facilities: They include hospitals, operating room, outpatient care centers and specialized care centers in the privacy and sterility.
The American advanced technology – VECTRA 3D IMAGING SYSTEM will:
+ Measure the accurate current buttock sizes,
+ Identify whether the size is suitable with customer body or not,
+ Help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be.
Experienced, caring support: We are chosen by thousands of patients to provide them with the best care, from their consultation to surgery and throughout their entire aftercare. Our medical team and administration staffs at EMCAS are here to support you in every step of your journey.
We understand that your decision to go ahead with our high quality cosmetic or weight loss surgery shouldn’t be restricted by cost. That’s why we’ve made it easy to estimate the cost of your treatment during consultation and spread the cost with flexible payment options to suit you.
Up to 80% of patients at EMCAS have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery after consultation and can share their experiences with you.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR THE SAMBA BUTTOCK IMPLANTS?
Implants are an option to be considered when:
- Your buttocks are underdeveloped, small, flat, crinkled, or not in proportion to the rest of the body;
- The shape between the legs - buttocks do not have attractive accents;
- The outer cheek of the thigh is defective;
- You feel no confident in a sexy outfit.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Buttock surgery:
Q: Are buttock implants dangerous?
Buttock implants are inserted away from areas containing important nerves and are not placed under the bony area of the buttock region which you use to sit down on. And for a safe and successful buttock implants procedure, post-operation there are some really important instructions that you need to follow. Also, the immediate aftercare may be as important as the surgery itself.
Q: Will my results look natural?
A: Customer will have the accurate diagnosis and results afterwards through VECTRA XT 3D imaging system. Our surgeons will offer suggestions to achieve balanced proportions not only on the buttocks, but throughout the body. Viewing and discussing these simulated photos with our doctors will help guide them in performing your surgery to your specifications so that you are sure to love the end result!
Q: Will augmentation/enlargement work for me if I have saggy buttocks?
A: It depends on how much your buttocks sag. If you have mild sagging buttocks, you can receive implants and fat to enlarge your buttocks because they can fill up a loose skin envelope, making the buttocks look full again.
Q: Do i need to exchange the buttock implants?
A: If they aren’t broken there is really not reason to exchange/replace them unless you're not happy with the size anymore.
For more information about breast surgery, please schedule a consultation with our experienced surgeons
- Discuss with your surgeon what your hope to achieve, what may or may not be possible given your existing buttock anatomy, body type and skin elasticity,
- Working with VECTRA XT 3D imaging system to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be,
- Comprehensive discussion regarding risks and complications,
- Previous medical history, underlying medical conditions, a complete list of all medications you are taking, birth control, allergies etc. will also be recorded.
PREPARE FOR YOUR SURGERY
- Strictly NO food and drink including water for 6-8 hours before surgery. Having food or drink in your system could cause complications from the anesthesia,
- Stop smoking before your procedure for a few weeks to avoid nicotine-related risks,
- Do not take medications that could increase bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and aspirin. Avoid supplements that have similar effects, like vitamin E and fish oil,
- You must be cleared for surgery by appropriate pre-surgery screening (blood test, EKG, X-ray, ultrasound etc.) in accordance with your surgeon's instructions and our Patient Safety requirements,
- Choose clothes that will be comfortable (loose-fitting clothes and slip-on shoes). You shouldn't wear contact lenses, accessories like jewelry, watches, wigs or hairpins. Do not apply any products to your skin or hair the morning of surgery,
- Line up a family member or friend to drive you home after your procedure or post-operative care since you will be receiving anesthesia.
Buttock implant surgery is performed under general anaesthetic, meaning you will be unconscious for the entire procedure which takes about 1.5-2 hours in the operating room. Our surgeon will make 2 small incisions in the "natural crease" to insert implants. A pocket will be created to hold the implant, then implant is inserted into the pocket on each side of the buttocks. Our surgeons will carefully examine the region to ensure the results are symmetrical and look natural.
In general, more complex procedures performed on larger areas will take longer to heal. The recovery time varies by patient and tends to be between 1 – 3 weeks. Most patients don’t experience a great deal of pain. You’re likely to feel tired and sore for a few days. Most of your discomfort will be well-controlled by the prescribed medication.
You need to avoid sitting on your buttocks, other than using the restroom, or climbing flights of stairs for at least two weeks. You can lay on your tummy for the first two weeks, it may be possible to place yourself into a fairly comfortable position on your backside with your knees and ankles elevated upon 2 to 3 pillows thus transferring some of your weight from the buttock up to the mid-back region. Sleeping on the side is also prohibited for 3 weeks. It will be close to a month before you can sit and lie normally, and you may still experience some tenderness for several months. While your results should be noticeable immediately, it may take up to six months before you do not feel the presence of the implants in your body.