WHAT IS FAT TRANSFER BREAST ENLARGEMENT
Fat transfer breast enlargement is a natural breast augmentation. Fat transfer to the breast has recently become a very popular option to take excess, unwanted fat from one region of the body and injecting it into the breasts. This procedure offers customization that produces a look that is natural, balanced and beautiful.
A fat transfer breast enlargement:
- Enlarge the size of the breasts without the need for implants,
- Eliminate skin depressions,
- Fullfill, contour irregularities of breast implants,
- Reverse size changes of the breast caused by breastfeeding or pregnancy.
- Eliminate fat in your stubborn areas using liposuction,
- Two steps are completed in a single surgical session,
- Fat transfer tends to feel and look more natural than an implant,
- The injectable process does not leave residual scarring on breasts.
WHY CHOOSE EMCAS
We perform thousands of procedures every year, helping patients to achieve the look they’ve always wanted. At EMCAS we work with Motiva and Arion, the world’s leading supplier of breast implants.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures which can enhance the way you look. Some of our most popular cosmetic procedures include breast enlargement/ augmentation, buttock enlargement, liposuction, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty surgery or face lift.
Highly experienced surgeons: Cosmetic or plastic surgery is one that you will live with for the rest of your life. The two most important factors of successful plastic surgery are selecting the right hospital and the right surgeon, who is held to the highest standards of education, training, safety and ethics.
State-of-the-art facilities: They include hospitals, operating room, outpatient care centers and specialized care centers in the privacy and sterility.
The American advanced technology – VECTRA 3D IMAGING SYSTEM will:
+ Measure the accurate current breast sizes,
+ Identify whether the size is suitable with customer body or not,
+ Help you to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be.
Experienced, caring support: We are chosen by thousands of patients to provide them with the best care, from their consultation to surgery and throughout their entire aftercare. Our medical team and administration staffs at EMCAS are here to support you in every step of your journey.
We understand that your decision to go ahead with our high quality cosmetic or weight loss surgery shouldn’t be restricted by cost. That’s why we’ve made it easy to estimate the cost of your treatment during consultation and spread the cost with flexible payment options to suit you.
Up to 80% of patients at EMCAS have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery after consultation and can share their experiences with you.
If you choose EMCAS to have plastic surgery overseas, breast surgery is a 2-hour procedure with an overnight stay at the hospital which only requires a week stay in Ho Chi Minh city.
WHO SHOULD CHOOSE TO HAVE FAT TRANSFER BREAST ENLARGEMENT?
Fat grafting to the breast might be the right option for you if you need a slight increase without having breast implants. The candidate for fat transfer breast enlargement is:
- At least 18 years old
- Unhappy with the size of their breasts, desire fuller breasts,
- Unsatisfied with the texture of previous breast implants,
- Looking to remove unwanted areas of fat during the same surgery,
- Having sufficient fat for harvesting in other areas that can be used for the transfer process, such as the belly, hips, flanks, or thighs.,
- Physically healthy and at a stable body weight.
For those who want a more significant increase in their bust size, we usually recommend surgical breast augmentation with implants. Women with heavy or sagging breasts, excess skin, and noticeable asymmetric breasts would be candidates for breast augmentation with implants or/and a breast lift.. As breast enlargement is a procedure that is individual to each patient, our surgeons will help you to choose the best option.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Breast surgery:
Q: Will I have any scar?
A: If scarring is your number one concern, then fat grafting breast augmentation provides the least amount of scarring. The fat is injected into your breasts through very tiny incisions. These tiny incisions leave tiny needle holes, virtually no scarring.
Q: Are the results of my fat transfer permanent?
A: In most cases, 50-70% transfered fat is retained long term in the treated area and will last just like normal fat. Unless you lose a substantial amount of weight or has liposuction on the treated area at a later time. In certain cases, however, repeating the procedure may be necessary to obtain the final desired results.
Q: Will my results look natural?
A: Customer will have the accurate diagnosis and results afterwards through VECTRA XT 3D imaging system. Our surgeons will offer suggestions to achieve balanced proportions not only on the breasts, but throughout the body. Viewing and discussing these simulated photos with our doctors will help guide them in performing your surgery to your specifications so that you are sure to love the end result!
Q: Will augmentation/enlargement work for me if I have saggy breasts?
A: It depends on how much your breasts sag. If you have mild sagging breasts, you can receive breast implants to enlarge your breasts because they can fill up a loose skin envelope (after pregnancy and breast-feeding) making the breasts look full again.
Q: Can I still breastfeed after breast surgery?
A: The answer to this question is simply that most women can still breastfeed just fine after breast surgery. Breastfeeding with implants has been shown to be safe for the baby and the mother.
For more information about breast surgery, please schedule a consultation with our experienced surgeons
- Discuss with your surgeon what your hope to achieve, what may or may not be possible given your existing breast anatomy, body type and skin elasticity,
- Working with VECTRA XT 3D imaging system to visualize what the potential outcome of your surgery will be,
- Comprehensive discussion regarding risks and complications,
- Previous medical history, underlying medical conditions, a complete list of all medications you are taking, birth control, allergies etc. will also be recorded.
PREPARE FOR YOUR SURGERY
- Strictly NO food and drink including water for 6-8 hours before surgery. Having food or drink in your system could cause complications from the anesthesia,
- Stop smoking before your procedure for a few weeks to avoid nicotine-related risks,
- Do not take medications that could increase bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and aspirin. Avoid supplements that have similar effects, like vitamin E and fish oil,
- You must be cleared for surgery by appropriate pre-surgery screening (blood test, EKG, X-ray, ultrasound etc.) in accordance with your surgeon's instructions and our Patient Safety requirements,
- Choose clothes that will be comfortable (loose-fitting clothes and slip-on shoes). You shouldn't wear contact lenses, accessories like jewelry, watches, wigs or hairpins. Do not apply any products to your skin or hair the morning of surgery,
- Line up a family member or friend to drive you home after your procedure or post-operative care since you will be receiving anesthesia.
Breast enlargement fat transfer is a multi-step procedure:
- Firstly, your surgeon will remove fat by creating tiny incisions in the treatment area to insert a narrow tube or cannula directly into the fat deposit and take the fat from your arms, stomach, thighs or buttocks.
- The removed fat cells are harvested, separated and purified, then be reinject it evenly across the breasts to increase their size and ensure the fat will survive with positive outcomes.
- The result of the fat transfer breast augmentation is moderate fullness and balance of the breast and waist-line contours.
*every surgery is different, just as every patient is different.
Fat grafting to the breast is performed under general anesthesia or IV sedation based on your medical history and preferences. A positive advantage of a fat transfer breast augmentation is it’s much less invasive and the recovery time much quicker. In general, more complex procedures performed on larger areas will take longer to heal. Depending on the amount of fat has been removed and transferred, the recovery time varies by patient and tends to be between 1 – 2 weeks.
Most patients don’t experience a great deal of pain. Swelling may last for several weeks, with most patients reporting mild discomfort, which can easily be controlled with pain medication.
You may need to wear a compression garment (bandage or support bra) for a couple of weeks to help reduce swelling.